Monday 3 September 2012

LWD

A little white summer dress should definitely be a staple item in most women's wardrobes.

I struggle with two things with white summer dresses....a) size (surprise surprise) and b) see-through-ness!

I bought this summer dress from H&M (Divded section) when it went on sale at £10.00.  They did it in various colours and now I wish I had bought the pale coral one as well!

I love this dress.  It has detail on the bust area which stops it being boring, and thin (adjustable, yay!)straps so you don't get massive strap marks when the sun does decide to shine.  Major plus side is that the skirt is double layered, so your underwear isn't on show for the world to see.  Plus it gives it a more lux look - people were surprised when I told them it was H&M! 

I got it in a size 8 as they didn't go down to a 6, but it fits brilliantly.  I don't always fit the H&M size 8, but they do have a propensity of making clothes on the small side around the bust, and that is where this dress needs to fit.

I think it is still knocking about in the sale section, so I'd recommend it as a purchase.  It is a classic that won't date.  For a tenner you can't go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment