Thursday 30 August 2012

Motel Rocks

I saw this Motel Rocks leopard print body pop up several times on lookbook.nu and fell a little bit in love.  I prefer darker leopard print, and am a massive fan of a sweetheart neckline.  Then it came up in the sale on asos.com for just £10.00 and it was in my size.  I took it as a sign.  And I love it. 

I'm not 100% sure what to wear it with...so far I have only rocked it out with my skinny indigo Mango jeans and a thin belt.  Am thinking of trying it with my black maxi skirt at some point. 

One problem with it (probably made worse by my nonexistent boobs) is that it is a little bit too short in the body.  When I move around it tends to start to fall down and reveal my bra (classy).  But I bought some tiny black safety pins and pin it to my bra now.  It keeps it in place perfectly but does make toilet trips interesting and lengthy....

www.motelrocks.com/shop do a lot of funky prints, and good body con products.  I'd definitely say it is worth a look...they also have a cool blog as well.  I'm already lusting after their new range of playsuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment